Your Privacy is Our Priority
The information on this page outlines how we handle privacy at CrayCases.com, hereafter referred to as “website”.
This policy applies only to private information we obtain from you.
Personally identifiable information we collect from you through this website.
How we use this information.
Which third parties this information is shared with.
Rights you are entitled to, regarding the use of this information.
Our safeguards for protecting this information from misuse.
How you can correct any wrong information we have collected from your use of our service.
How we collect, use and share your data
All information obtained from you on our website is owned by us. We can only obtain and gather information you provide to us through email, direct contact with us, and when you complete the checkout process.
We will never sell or rent this information to third parties.
Any information we gather is used only to respond to you for the reason you contacted us or to fulfil you order, e.g., shipping or sending status update, using a third party email system.
Your personal information will never be shared with outside organisations or businesses, except for those circumstances mentioned above.
Changes you are entitled to make
You have the right to unsubscribe from any future contact from us.
You can do this by using our contact us page or using this email address: email@example.com.
You can also do the following by contacting us:
Request to see any information we have of you.
Request we change / alter / correct this information.
Request we delete any data we held, regarding you.
Comment in regard to how we use your personal data.
How we handle security
We place serious safeguards to protect your personal information.
Any sensitive information submitted to this website is protected both online and offline.
Sensitive information, such as credit card data, is protected with SSL encryption and transmitted securely between your browser and our server and our partners.
All pages on our website start with “HTTPS.” You can verify this by looking at the green padlock on your browser’s address bar and clicking on it to view more information about the certificate.
As well as using encryption to protect your details, we also protect your details offline, too.
Our employees will only see your personal information when needed to perform a job, i.e., to fulfil your order, in regards to billing, or providing customer service.
Any computers used to store your personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
When ordering from us
When ordering from us, we will request certain details from you.
You will need to provide contact information, such as your name and shipping address.
We will also request your credit card details, but this information is never stored on our server.
All transactions on our website are completed using Stripe’s secure payment processing service. The information Stripe collects is used for billing and fulfilling your order. Stripe carries out fraud checking, and we do, too.
If we cannot process your order, this information will be used to contact you.
Anyone who wishes to place an order can register, by completing our registration form, during the checkout process. This is optional.
You will have to input certain information, such as your name and email address, during the checkout process.
Any information we request from you is strictly used to contact you about the products and services on our website in which you have expressed interest.
A “Cookie” is a small text file, stored on your computer by websites you visit.
These files contain personal information (such as your username), which helps us to identify, track, and fulfil our services.
Cookies take almost no space on your computer, and do not contain any viruses, adware, or malware and consist only of text.
There are two types of cookies they are “Session Cookies” and “Persistent Cookies”.
The most frequently used is the Session Cookie.
These are used during your visit to our website.
When you land on our page, our server will assign you a unique session cookie to identify you from other visitors.
This Session Cookie will never be stored permanently on your computer and is deleted, once you leave our website and close your browser.
To use our website, please enable cookies on your browser.
Persistent cookies are kept on your browser’s subfolder, until you delete your cookies, manually.
This cookie is used to track how you move around and interact with our website and is used, primarily, to enhance user experience and to offer improved service and support.
On our website, we use persistent cookies to control your shopping cart and collect statistics to enhance our service and product.
These cookies contain a unique identifier and have no connection to your private information. They can also be deleted.
We use third party services to administer our website. They may also place cookies on your computer, for example, Google Analytics.
We have no access to these cookies and cannot control or configure them.
Information sharing policy
We may, sometimes, share aggregated demographic information with third party businesses and advertisers.
This information is not linked to your personally identifiable information.
Our shipping and payment processing are completed, using third party service providers. They do not store, gather, transmit, or make us of your personal data for any purposes, other than fulfilling your order.
We also outsource various services.
If we sign up for these services, we will share data, such as your name and contact details, that are needed to provide these services, for example, MailChimp to send newsletters and product updates to you.
These companies may not use your personal data, except for providing the services we subscribed for.
External link policy
Our website links to external websites.
By using this website, you are aware we hold no responsibility for the content or practices of these external websites.
- Personal Information We Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorised by agreeing to complete the purchase), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order of phone case, for example), if you contact us directly.
2. Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
7. How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Sabbir Ahmed, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Kaizen Lab LTD, 26 Leagrave Road, Luton, England, LU4 8HZ